Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Got it!

I'm so happy today. And I feel so satisfied!

Well. This morning I did have meeting...as usual. But then, meeting didn't stop me from having fun. Meeting ended at 1.45pm. So after meeting, I went back home for lunch. After awhile, I went out again to OU - for shopping! Heheh.

Yes, went there with Mandy at 4pm+. Walked walked and walked. And finally, I get to buy the jeans I wanted! And I think it fits me. Lol. After that, we went to quite a lot of cosmetic shops to look for cosmetics. I bought myself a brand new shimmery lip gloss which is really nice, and also a new nail polish. It's a very special blue, and I love it so much. I just put it on my nails. Lol.. Went Wong Kok for dinner after that. Yummy food. Then we headed to look for more cosmetics till 7.30pm, we both went home.

I didn't use much money eventhough I shop, as I spend wisely..? Lol. They're cheaper things. So yea. I got what I want. But oh, not my shoes. Sigh. Maybe...next month, or after a few more months. Hmm.

And I get to see baby earlier, spent some time with him.



I feel totally energized. And I'm ready to take tomorrow's challenge.. and meetings. Damn!

No comments: