Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wednesday.

I just got my Sales Promo assignment done.. sort of. Actually yes, it's done. Just that, maybe I still need some changes..? Hmm. On the other hand, I'm planning for my group's upcoming exhibition. Must go get some materials and stuffs for the booth.. to Popular? Yea. Lol.

College was so damn boring today. No offense, but Mr. Benny has always been..soft and well, boring. I felt so lost in class. Later after class, I went for my group meeting - PR group assignment. It was.. I don't know. Nobody said much things, everyone was basically lost. And we were struggling to make a name for our group, just a goddamn name and that took all the time of the discussion. What the hell.

I argued with baby yesterday, was so so sad. Sigh. Then this morning, we sort of argued again. But then, everything was ok again.. Will be going to his place later.





*God..where is it..?* fingers crossed

No comments: