Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh~ Wonderful Valentine Of Mine.

Happy Valentine's Day!! Hehe. I know, I post this a bit late.. but yea, was busy enjoying Valentine, enjoying my weekend. Hmm. This is my baby. Muaks! Had so much fun sort of celebrating Valentine's Day with him.. We didn't really celebrate but just wentover to his place to watch DVD together. Later, we went to The Curve for dinner - Midori. They have wonderful ice-cream, trust me. Go try!

Baby + I outside his condo.


This is my Valentine's gift from bee. So nice! Baby was doing the same old thing again, telling me that he didn't get to buy me any gift and kept on apologizing. When I was about to really believe him , he surprised me with this green-ish box.. Lol.


Yes. It's 6 different scent of perfume from The Body Shop, I super love it. And the red colour thing? I thought it was just a normal cloth as the decoration of the present. I didn't know it's actually a red tube dress until baby told me!


All of them smell really nice and sweet. Was really confused of which to use.. hehe.


Yeap, this is the red dress I mentioned earlier. Not bad eh? Of course! I love it.


All I can say is that.. baby is different. He doesn't go for flowers and chocolates that are amazingly stupid-ly expansive, but went for something that I'd never expect him to buy for me. Thank you so much, bee!

Me - while playing with the present. Lol.
I celebrated Valentine's Day once. It was history.. it wasn't fun or nice at all, not even a bit. It can't be considered as the celebration of Valentine's Day at all. It's not like I must celebrate it, but the one I had was just.. shit. Last Saturday - 14.02.09, was my very first Valentine which was like any other normal days but yet special, and I'm really glad I got to spend the day with baby. Muuuaaks.

No comments: