Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday.

I have no idea what's wrong with that stupid car today.

I was at the ss2 traffic light. I was infront of the yellow box. Then behind me it was a blue sport car, with really noisy exhaust pipe that made annoying sounds. He just couldn't wait to go so fast, he had to cut my line when the light turned green. The thing that I wasn't moving it's because the cars infront were not moving yet, and a big lorry was on the yellow box, wanting to cross over to the other road! Then how am I suppose to go right? Fine. I let him show off, let him take over. Then! When we turned out to the highway, he was beside me. He kept on accelerating, it's like telling me that his damn car is so damn fast and bla bla. He then took over me. I continued driving, till I had to switch to another lane. I saw that car. I took over him so fast, and I kept speeding till he was so far apart. Lol. I kept speeding until I had to slow down again to switch lane to turn into DU.. then the stupid ass speed so fast infront of me again, taking over me.


What the hell??




I didn't even have the intention to race with him or whatsoever. He was just.. bored, I guess. Making so much noise on the street..hmm.


I know this post is random. Just feel like typing it out. Lol.






By the way, went to college today for group discussion. It was good. Hmm.. The meeting last only about, an hour and more. After that, I went to OU to get some stuffs from Popular, and went back home. I wanted to get myself a pretzel.. but I wanted to save up money. Sigh.. sad case..

No comments: