Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Typical college life.

Yes.. everything went just the same like every other day. Had pan mee again.. gosh. I really have not much to talk about college, don't even wanna talk about what food I had for lunch. Hmm..


Oh oh, but I just got myself something today that actually cheers me up. Well, I bought myself a new bag. A very very nice bag, just at a boutique behind college. It already caught my attention yesterday when Alice and I went to walk around those boutiques during break time. I already decided that I must buy that bag, but I was out of cash after I bought myself a new translucent top from The Black Book. Oh yea, that top is really nice too.. sexxayy. Lol. Ok, then I was out of cash. But then I can't help but to keep looking and thinking of that bag, so I actually talked to the lady boss. The lady boss was very kind, she knew I don't have the cash with me, so she reserved the bag for me, and gave me the price of RM50 instead of the original price RM69, that's after 20% discount plus a few ringgit off from her personally. Yay!! Was so grateful. Today, I went to get that bag. Yay yay..


The colour of the bag is.. I don't know, torquoise blue? I guess so. There's also a bit of greenish colour on. It caught my eyes because I think that this kind'a colour is colour that you find very rare for a bag. It's unique! That's why I owned it. It has quite a lot of compartments.. easy for me. It's soft.. its material outside can also handle water splashes.




Customer satisfaction = 100%
Post-purchase dissonance = 0% LOL.

1 comment:

Maxboo said...

Post purchase dissonance???
Wow... Did you like take english classes or something? Cause i've never heard you use such sophisticated words before...