Sunday, February 22, 2009

My new 'baby'.

Today will be a new day. Yes, it is.

I'm in the library now.. waiting for class to start. I miss baby.

By the way. I just bought myself a new mp4. It's Sony, and it costs RM599 for 8GB.. Yahoo! Lol. It's gold in colour, it's slim, it's just so nice. The sound is great, the ear-piece is so awesome, it fits just right. And it sort of, excludes the noise that surrounds the ear-piece. Cool
eh?? Thanks to baby, fetching me here and there to look for all Sony mp3 and mp4 that I had in mind of buying it. Lol. Oh yea, my mickey mp3, hmm. I actually realized that.. you know, why did I first bought it? I mean, the more I use it, the more I think it's stupid. There's no screen, I don't know what I'm listening to. And I always have to wait for the songs that I wanna listen to, I just can't skip back and forth to listen to it. What the hell. So, since I have a new one, Mab will have my mickey mp3. Hehe..


Yeap. This is my Sony mp4. I love it!

1 comment:

Maxboo said...

OMG.....
Jealousy......running....through....my.....mind....