Saturday, February 28, 2009

Late night - out.

I'm home. Feeling so damn tired.. probably because I woke up super late? Sigh..
By the way. I went out with baby yesterday night. We went over to his place for awhile, then we left to The Curve at 8.30pm. We went there to eat.. had McD. The movie we bought was at 12.10am. There was still lots of time.. so baby and I just sat at McD, had ice-cream and chit-chat a lot till it's time for movie. Lol. It was so damn embarrassing when baby and I spilled half of the popcorn on the floor! Argh.. I was handing the movie tickets to baby, baby was holding his drink and Chipsters, and also my popcorn. Then, when I hand the tickets to him and I wanted to take the stupid popcorn.. baboom! It dropped.. hehehe. We were both embarrassed but laughing at the same time. Hmm.
We watched this - Benjamin Button. Well, this movie.. is good. I personally like it a lot. I like the process of Brad Pitt getting younger and younger, and the way he tell people what he's going through his everyday life, but from old to young. Lol. And Brad Pitt looked.. just so damn handsome when he became so so young, before turning back into a kid. Hehe. BUT! I must say..this movie is so so so so so damn long winded! My god. It's my very first time watching a movie in the cinema that's close to 3 hours. My butt and my legs were.. like stoned. I think it dragged it way too long.. tsk. Baby and I kept on shifting side to side while watching this movie.. lol. But nonetheless, it was good.
Had so much fun yesterday...

Muaks + Hugs.

No comments: