Thursday, February 19, 2009

Long day!

Yesterday was crazy. Everybody in class were rushing for today's MCS exhibition. All of us were staying late in college to set up our booths.. stressing each other and stuff. My group can be considered as.. so extreme. Sherman and Dwayne actually came over to my place at 9.30pm to do stuffs for the exhibition. We were messed up, because of one stupid board that we printed, and it goes to waist. It's the wrong element to use for our topic. What the hell! It cost RM30 ok.. fuck that, seriously.

Fine fine. Today morning was the exhibition. The real thing. Nervous! Argh. It should start at 11.30am, but we ended up waiting for an hour to start. Freshmens.. they're slow..lol. So yea, we presented for like.. 4 times? Yea. Meng Yoe thought we did a great job. Yes! I'm pretty happy about it too.. the best thing that really boost my confidence is that, while I was presenting to the freshmens, Meng Yoe was behind them looking at us present. He actually gave me 2-thumbs-up when I speak. I guess I gave them a really strong and convincing conclusion, that's why. Hehe, yes, I did the conclusion. Meng Yoe decided to take like, almost everything from our booth for display specially for IACT open day, for people that come visit to have a look at them. Well, other groups were good as well, same same. The day is really long. It's damn tiring. My feet is killing me.. thanks to the 2 inch heels. Gosh! Oh yea. Baby actually came to college today to see my exhibition..so sweet of him. Was so happy to see him, from moody to energetic. But he left after awhile, just before the presentation started. Muaks.

Well. After so much effort that we've put into this exhibition, spending more than RM200.. after 2hours, everything just..like, gone? Just like that. After all our work and money, gone. I don't understand what's the point doing all these things. Like, only for awhile? Hmm. But then, it was really fun and something new to experience, it's cool. I had fun. And most importantly we did a good job. That's better.
By the way, did I mention that I got sammoned? My god! That's really fucked up. The first time I got sammoned RM30 just because half of my parking ticket slipped into the dashboard of the car. Is it the dashboard? Ah, whatever. It's just so unreasonable. I remember putting it nicely where the whole ticket can be seen, but don't know how on earth it went in half way. Arghz! But no worries, I kept the ticket for evidence.. dad will help me out. Lol.

No comments: