Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Horrible things...

Went to college today. Nothing much.. by the way, I find the Pan Mee at Bee Fatt coffee shop so much better than the Pan Mee infront. It's been awhile since I last ate at Bee Fatt.. all the food and restaurants around IACT are so damn freaking boring! Sometimes, it kills me to just think of what to eat. Chloe will definitely agree with me on that. Lol.

Did lots of research for my PR group assignment. I have to say.. aborted babies are.. I don't know. I googled up pictures of those, and it felt so horrible. They're so tiny and innocent, yet, their lives ended in such ways where the doctors twist and turn their body into pieces just to get the abortion done. Well, the topic of the group is teenage pregnancy..that's what it's all about. I can't help it, I can't just keep it to myself but to tell my blog. I feel so down looking at those pictures.. I felt like crying too. Sigh. And child dumping. I seriously don't get those people! They can just throw the baby on the streets or the bushes, let the baby rot. Or they throw babies into rivers and toilets.. with their heads torn off, whatever horrible things.. what the hell! Hmm.. that's why we're doing this, thinking it all through. Hope the campaign we're planning will be a good one.

Baby hasn't sms me yet.. sobz. Are you that busy baby?? Muaks.

No comments: