Friday, April 10, 2009

To understand.

All this while... I know, sometimes I can be really unreasonable. I know I can be really obnoxious with the way I speak and the way I behave when I'm angry. I know I'm always not good in dealing with anger or to control myself, make me a better mad person.

I know how it feels when someone so angry, they just let their anger out on you, giving you statements that have no answers to why that statement is created. I know how it feels when someone and I argue, I try to question that someone to get an answer why this is happening, or why are you behaving like that, but I can never get an answer from them. When someone can tell me about their feelings, but why can't I tell mine? If I do, I'll only get back that loud voice and that angry face.

I know how it feels. And since then, I always tell myself to understand those who are angry and showing anger infront of me. I understand. At times, it's really hard for me to take it, but I still take it in. Because I want to be understanding.











But why... they just can't understand me? Even for just once?



I don't understand.

No comments: