Monday, April 27, 2009

It's myself.

I used to be confident.
I used to be sure of myself, my personality, my style.. anything about myself.
I used to not care what others think about me inside out.
I am who I am.

But why am I feeling this way?

Seeing her makes me feel so small.
Compared to her, I'm like.. nothing.
She looks so much better. She's damn hot. She's just so attractive.
I don't like what I'm feeling, I hate it.
I start to not recognize myself. I'm not like that.
Get beaten down by someone that I barely know, but only her looks, her body, her dressing..and her height.


I'm not like that.



It's not her. But it's me.
I lose confidence in myself. I know very clearly.
And I know that I'm being silly to let it disturb my emotions.
I asked lots of questions that I can't really answer...
I doubt on something too.
But at the same time, I have trust.
But still, I'm letting it circulating my head around and around.





I know.
No matter what. Deep down, I still believe in myself the most.
I know I'm better. At least to the wonderful guy in my life - baby.
He only has me in his eyes. That matters.
I'm just going to be who I am...
I'm a confident person.









I'm good enough.

No comments: