Monday, April 6, 2009

New resolution.

There's actually nothing much to blog about.
Just that my hands are itchy.. wanted to type something in here.




Well, ok. This.
Mom actually talked to me while she was driving me to college. She was telling and advicing me to spend my money wisely. My mom wasn't really nagging, but in a way, maybe yes? Lol. But em, I thought that what my mom said is actually very right. Surprisingly, I was listening to her. Each and everything went into my ear.

It made my mom happier too. She told me "Bye, sayang" when I got down of the car. Hehe..

I counted the amount of money that I have to use for a month, like my lunch in college.. money used during the weekends with baby. Plus minus, I can save about RM200 actually, if I really can control myself to spend only on what is necessary.

I got motivated. Thanks to mom. I told myself that I have this resolution - that is to save as much as I can. I do allow myself to go out for a movie with friends... but not that often, maybe once a month? But if i can, I'll just not go. Will definitely cut down on buying clothes. No matter what.





But well. I am motivated for now. But seriously, I don't know how long can this last. Sigh. Hmm, I don't care. I'll just try my very best to do it. Yes!

No comments: