Monday, April 13, 2009

Good day! ~ Motivated.

Team Genesis went to the Maxis Centre right beside KLCC to present our Hotlink marketing ideas to the Maxis team today.

Apparently, the lady of Hotlink - Tze Mae, called us up last Friday, and asked us to drop by at the company to present our proposal once more, but to her team members. Arrgh! Nerve racking definitely. There were 7 of them in total. We started our presentation around 10.20am, after some technical error. Same old thing - Santik, Jie, and I did the presentation. Woo! My team said I presented well, the best of all. Hehehe.. really happy to hear that. I was very nervous, but was trying to calm myself and just stay strong headed, get things over and done with.

The Maxis team people were so cool and professional, I thought. They were really friendly and nice people, very informal. We went into this room called "Brainstorming Room", where they have sofas.. pretty relaxed environment. They asked questions... alot on how we did this project and stuff, they didn't bombared our work at all, but asked questions to know more about us. We were done at 11.20am. Then we went to Nando's in KLCC for lunch, then rushed back to college for SP class.






Tiring!







And...I actually dislike the LRT in the morning. It was damn freaking bloody hell ass packed with humans! My god. I thought I was gonna die in there out of breath..hmm. The LRT was like, super pack till it's gonna burst. The LRT didn't have space anymore, but there were still people squeezing themselves in once the door is opened. Not just one person, but a few or many at once. I'm short. Once I went in, I feel like I'm trapped. I couldn't see anythin but people's shoulder... My body together with lots of bodies were sticking together. At first it was ok because all those around me were females. But when the females left one by one, the males surrounded me. Oh no..I really couldn't take it. Hmm.. My nose was touching a men's back, some guy's hand messed up my hair, then my back on another guy's back. Uhh! I'm talking about this so much because it was my very first time taking the LRT at that hour - 8.15am. Working hours. Yea..

But well. Somehow, I did enjoy the ride. The packed up LRT, seeing all the working men and women. Made me think stuffs like, I'm going to be like them next time.. soon. Working in companies, dressing formal, with a backpack. Hahah.





Went back to college, all of us were so tired and sleepy. Mr.Benny gave us this piece of letter to show appreciation towards our achievement, as he said Team Genesis is the very first group presenting and working for a real client. IACT were asking us to take photos to pass it to them, for what, I don't know yet. But definitely something good. Right now, the team will just have to wait for Hotlink to call us again to start working for them. I'm looking forward to it! Meng Yoe's class today is the last class. Gonna miss him. I like this lecturer a lot..hmm. We had test, he gave us back our assignment - I got an A-. Yay. We took down notes of the exam highlights, then we called it off a day.




I'm happy today.

No comments: