Monday, April 13, 2009

Back track.

By the way. Almost forgotten to post this up.



Yesterday - Sunday, went to OU with baby. So happy! Muaks. We went to OU at 3pm plus. Then we watched The Fast & Furios 4. Was supposed to watch Shinjuku Incident, but no space already! Sobz. Really sad case.

Anyhow. You know what I think? I think... it's not good. Honestly. It was really disappointing for me and baby. We expected like, so much more from the movie. I mean Vin Diesel was really cool and macho in the movie. But the point is, the whole movie..it's just too fake. The way they race, and even Vin Diesel's facial expression, all really fake. As if, they're trying too hard to be cool. Hmm.. As I remembered, the previous Fast & Furious are better than this.

We went Burger King for dinner. Then went back to baby's place.


I love you.

No comments: