Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mummy.

Today is mum's birthday! Went out in the afternoon to baby's place. Only for awhile, I went back home to get myself ready for mum's birthday dinner.

The whole family went to OU - The Gardens, for dinner. I recommanded that place because I think it's a very nice restaurant with quite tasty food. Went there with the gang before. Lol. Well, I feel kind'a not so satisfied this time eating there because... I ordered the wrong dish. I made a bad choice. Hmm.. it was this cod fish. Bla, not nice, not my taste. The mushroom soup and the vege soup were damn awesome though!

After dinner, we walked around. Then we went to Baskin Robbin for ice-cream, dad's treat. Later, Jo + Mab + I decided to buy mum a box of chocolate from Cocoa Trees. Not cheap ok! Sobz. By the way, I saw Chong Teck working at OU. Near Watson's, the place rent for selling clothes. Was really so so happy to see him! It's been so long since we last met, it was back in form 5. Hehe. I went there to talk to him, non-stop. If my sister didn't missed call me for a few times to tell me that I should get going, Teck and I would just stand there and talking to each other forever. Lol.. I bought one very cute singlet for RM5 over there too. Nice!



Dur dur dur. Went home about 9pm. I miss baby so much. Today I only get to spend time with him for like... 1 hour plus. When we normally spend almost the whole day on Saturdays. But it's ok, I'm spending the whole day with him tomorrow. Muaks.









I just finished working on the PR proposal. Damn sick of it. Don't know since when, I've been looking at it everyday, typing and typing and typing more stuffs. Shits.. Still have more to do.

No comments: