Friday, April 3, 2009

Shoppa Shopaholic!


Yay yay. Today get to go to OU to watch Confessions Of A Shopaholic! Went there at 4pm. Only me and Mandy on a date, lol. Was supposed to watch 4.30pm session, but guess what?? Only left two rolls, and it's right infront of the damn screen...argh! So no way. I bought the 7.30pm session instead. But then, for that session, student price is not available. Sigh. But I didn't care, it's just RM9 anyway.. and I must watch it.


The movie is good, I guess. It's funny. The main actress in the movie is really cute and funny...bubbly. I like watching her. And it says a lot of me.. yea. I'm not like, really a shopaholic, not to that extent as that girl in the movie, ha! But well, I've got some of the traits like hers... buy things that I don't need. Impulse purchasing.. hmm. Well, I like it.


Both of talked so much! And the time just kept ticking and ticking. We update each other a lot about many things, so fun. Just non-stop chit-chatting. We went to Fruit Works for a drink, talked a lot. Then we went to KFC for dinner. I've been craving for the cheezy wedges for so long, and finally I get to eat it today.. so satisfying. Hehe. Can't wait to hang out with the gang again..



















I feel so far apart.

No comments: