Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Go go Genesis!

Finally, we presented our marketing ideas to the Hotlink client. Phew! Feel so damn relief.. hmm. And I'm really happy about today. Team Genesis actually won the client's heart!! She chose to work with my team.. she likes our ideas, and she thought that our whole campaign idea for Hotlink is the best among all! Yeap. So, we got the first place. She and Mr.Benny were very happy with our performance and presentation. Thank god the presentation wasn't as tense and as formal as I thought. The lady was really nice, being very attentive to whatever that we presented.. she actually made me, Jie, and Santik relax during the presentation. Others were sitting behind looking at us present. Lol.

I thought my presentation was quite good. I didn't prepare cards at all, for the very first time. But well, I did put in effort. Without cards, I had to rehearse my speech for so many darn times yesterday. Hmm.




So the Hotlink client chose to use our ideas, and out of our expectations, she actually asked us to work for Hotlink to make the campaign happen, just as how we've planned for the assignment, but of course they'll have their people to improvise it. Woo! Haha. But.. the weird and kind of shitty thing is that, she didn't tell us anything about the rewards or credit that we can get, or might get. We will only get our rewards along the way, while we work for them. What the hell. We still have to work first, to get our reward. But oh well, for now, I'm really happy about what we achieved. Yay Genesis, good job! *hugz*













For now. Everyone has to power up for CB and PR assignment. Extra power to work on it.. sigh. My headache is sickening, and my swollen eyes.. shit! I need more sleep.

No comments: