Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Quickie.

After working for as long as 2 weeks, I find myself not liking to work at that retail, in an employee's perspective. The retail has really freaking weird policies. It makes no relevance at all... especially this policy regarding employees' monthly salary. They'll only issue out last month's pay on this month's 18th to 20th. What the hell. After working a month, but you don't get your salary right at the end of that month, but the mid of next month. Pfft... I so need to spend some money men. And IACT convocation is coming really soon! I need a really nice formal wear. Sigh.

I'm feeling all itchy - I need to do some shopping. Sob sob.

Meanwhile, I really can't wait any longer to watch Despicable Me, and of course, super duper wooper MUST-WATCH - The Twilight Saga: Eclipse! Gasp. Both movies will be out the same day, 8th July! Hmm mmm.

Well... that's all for now, I guess. Lol. Goodnight world.

No comments: