Saturday, July 24, 2010

Recharging.

Friday was the last day of my part-time sales promoting job at Rufffey I.D. Kind of miss working there, and also the other weird/funny promoters. Lol.

I just got back from Taiping. It was a very random and sudden trip back to visit the relatives. As usual, it was boring, humid - the electricity was cut off in the middle of the night, gah. We had to wait for the electricity to come back in order to go to bed. But this time, we get to visit the new hotel - Flemington Hotel. We had both lunch and dinner there. It was nice! Plus, it's damn cheap. Hm.

Right now, I'm currently taking a week off. Then I'll start work officially at Saatchi on 2nd August. Gasp. Scarily exciting and nerve-racking! Will appreciate my time so well... Should I go shopping? Hm.. still thinking about it, in deep dilemma. Pfft. It's like, I got my pay already, and I wanna reward myself a little by buying some things. But at the same time, I wanna save up, don't wanna waste money. I don't know what I wanna buy; just feel like getting something. Lol.


Peace out.

No comments: