Tuesday, July 27, 2010

For You, The Canberraians.

Yesterday was the last farewell dinner for the IAA's. 4 more days that are still counting, the above dearies will be leaving Malaysia to Canberra, Australia, to further their studies in advertising. Except for Vern - the one sitting in front. But ah, he said he's the representation of Jasper. So yea. Lol.

The farewell dinner was held at Bianco, Tropics Shopping Centre. It was quite a nice place, and the food was very nice too! We had buffet style, all Italian food like pasta, pizzas, pumpkin soup... it was really delicious. And oh, the organizer invited two of our lecturers too - Meng Yoe, and Joanna. Awesome. Great to see them.

It ended quite early though. Barely 10.30pm, the dinner has ended. But we stayed over a little longer to discuss the second part of the night. After a long and draggy discussion, I end up not going because as it has always been, they decided to go for beer AGAIN. So yea, I'm currently sick of alcohol, and I wanna prevent nagging from the parents for going home so late, plus I wanna save money. So I went back home with Keith and Cal.

By the way, below are my individual snapshots with the Canberraians.

Dear Alice.

Mature Calvin.

Rocker Keith.

Ducky dear Dwayne. I will really miss you! My 4 years long friend.

No comments: