Friday, June 25, 2010

Things So Far.

Hey blogger!

One week passed. I've been busy! Because I'm actually working at OU - Rufffey I.D every Mondays to Fridays. It's only my first week so far, and things have been fine. I'm getting used to the retail, the way the business goes, and I think I'm actually doing quite well because I always get sales coming in from the customers I served. Lol! The only thing is that my legs have been extremely painful everyday as the promoters are required to stand during working hours. No sitting at all! God. Standing for 9 hours everyday... pfft. But I'm also already getting used to it.

Meanwhile, I've gotten call from Saatchi & Saatchi. My mentor has already gotten me a place to work as a permanent staff. The pay is quite good! Plus together with a permanent staff's benefits like insurance, petrol, parking fee...etc. I'm already half way through Saatchi & Saatchi, so I'll be having one more interview with the director soon to 100% get the job. I'm really so excited about it! The official job will start on August. So at Rufffey I.D, I'll be resigning end of July.

Little did I notice that Michael Jackson has already passed on for as long as 1 year, 25th yesterday, which was also me and baby being together for 2 years and 1 month. Look at just how fast time flies... when I heard Jackson's songs on the radio yesterday while driving to work, hell I couldn't believe it's been 1 year already, as I still thought that it's been just a few month; half a year. Hm. And what have I achieved? Erm. A job at OU, I guess? Hehe. And also my graduation as a diploma holder in advertising. As well as an upcoming job at Saatchi & Saatchi. My final exam results is out too... and well, sigh. I didn't do so well. But whatever, it's still distinction, I hope. And I'll still get my certificate; most importantly I already have a job waiting for me.

Now, I'm just thinking about the money, now that I'm working. Lol. This new chapter is starting to run! And it's been running well.


Stay tuned.

No comments: