Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

I've watched it. Not too late eh? It's only the 11th today. Hehe.. Oh well, I'm gonna be really direct and short here. The movie is CORNY. Oh my god. It's really lovey dovey; all over the place, infact. Between Edward and Bella; Bella and Jacob; between Edward, Bella, and Jacob - go figure. The lovey scenes were so sweet they made my heart itch a little. It's not a bad thing, just that... this feeling I got while seeing them so close. They were just too sweet, the romance setting filled almost the whole of the movie and the cinema; my heart. The killing scenes made me laugh. Lol. It looks so funny when the vampires break apart like glass when they get hit and killed. Hm. But there's one thing for sure - Bella is so damn lost! She's too clingy, but not as clingy as she was in New Moon. But still... she kissed both Edward AND Jacob. I mean, babe, you gotta decide, you know? Lol. The movie was so predictable because I already read the storybook. So it was more of a flashback of what's gonna happen. Despite knowing how the story's gonna go, the too-much-romance, I still like the movie. As usual, I love the setting of Twilight - the cold, icy, dark setting. Also, the unusual songs that the movie plays where you never heard of.

Oh hey, I actually noticed one thing. Edward - he looks better in Eclipse. I don't know how on earth I find that, but yea... he does look better. In scenes where he's calm, simply just talking to Bella, he looks so smooth; and well, simple. Which I find it nice. Maybe he has been maturing physically. The previous Twilight Saga episodes, Edward looked like nothing but a super pale drug addict. Tsk. Bella looks prettier and prettier. LOVE her hair.

I wanna catch Despicable Me, if I can.


Ahhh. Back to work tomorrow. Sleep tight people. Hopefully, it'll be a good week again!

No comments: