Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whacked out.

Today was a totally stressed out day - 101% stressed.

The minute I reached the office, I had so many things to do already. One after another. The worst thing was that, I have many timelines to follow - I had so many things to hand in and to deliver. At the same time, the traffic department was bugging me a little here and there when I was rushing to do stuffs. On the other hand, both my mentor asked me to do this and that. The minute they call my name, I went "Damn. Not again...". Serious shit.

I became even more stressed out and infact, angry, when my mentor was having this black face - thanks to those Clients. Whenever her face is black, I will feel super stress. Plus, she's sitting right infront of me. Imagine that. God. Non-stop working on things from moning till the minute I go home... tiring. At one point, I really felt like shouting. Just shouting, then get back to work.

Right now, whilst trying to take down all the things that was and will be threw to me in the office, I have to balance out my time as well to do my internship report. Ergh! I really wanna do it at home, like, maybe stay up late to do bit by bit. But everyday I swear, I will feel so tired mentally and physically right after work I just feel like not doing anything. Sob.. I started off a little yesterday, and I planned out my calendar to make sure by when I should've completed what topics... I know I got time, just getting a little worried. And also the feeling of not wanting to do 'assignment'.

I'm done with a quickie. Now... shall just get some me-time. Ciao.

No comments: