Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Together.

And so today is Dong Jie. It's the time where everyone gather together as a family and basically have a heart-warming and chilling dinner. What I had? Hmm. Definitely dinner that's heart-warming. Lol. And the best part is the 'tong yun'! Mom always makes yummy 'tong yun' every year. Hehe.

Also, today is officially the last day of my internship. I miss the agency; I miss my mentor and some colleagues; I miss every single thing about the agency - enough said. And I'm really grateful that I got the chance to go to that agency particularly. I really learnt a lot, and I appreciate those who taught me just anything before. Tomorrow - get back to working on my report! Yeap. Just a little more to go.

Just came back from OU with baby. And!! I got that pair of ballet pumps from Vincci already! Hehehe. Superb. Thank God mom didn't say much, only very minor nagging, and done. Yohoo! I can wear that to Malacca this coming weekend. Hmm..

That's all I guess. Goodnight world.

No comments: