Monday, December 14, 2009

Back From Kuantan.

Last Friday and Saturday, I was away to Kuantan. How would I rate the trip? Well, pretty good! Like, 8 outta 10.

The place was very nice, the hotel and its environment. The beach was ok. It wasn't as clean, but at least it didn't smell, which I think is good enough for Malaysia's beach standard. Lol. The food there was also very nice. Parents spent us Heineken and ice-cream float at the hotel bar as well! Awesome night. But the best part of the trip is that I got to play volleyball at the beach! My god, that was really awesome! I miss playing volleyball so much, and there happened to have a volleyball court where tourists can borrow the ball from the fitness centre for free and to play. Without even thinking twice, I went to get the ball and play with family. It was damn fun! Weehee! I get to make new friends at the beach also, when this group of people came around and asked if they can join the game. We're actually talking on MSN now, and FB. Hehe.

And because of volleyball, I had a totally, extremely, freakish-ly great work out. Totally. To the max. It's freaky because my whole body was practically numb, and in pain. I can hardly walk, or sit, or to move any parts of my body. It was too painful, after such workout on the sand that made volleyball even harder to play. But I love it so much when I dive for the ball and fall on the sand... hmm.. It was hours of playing and serving the ball! My hands were like 'pig hand', technically. And it hurts so bad. The fun never dies though!

*

Now that I'm back. I'm back to my routine - working at Saatchi. Sigh... same shit again. What the hell. Have the feeling of hate towards what I'm doing again. But hey, this is so demotivating. I'm not like this, I shoudn't be like this. But then, total up with other crap between me and him that have been going on the past few days... I can't help it but to me as demotivated as possible.

Hope for nothing but a more cheerful tomorrow.

No comments: