Monday, December 7, 2009

Someone answer me!

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why is this thing happening? To me! Goddamn it! I hate this big time. I'm supposed to end my internship on 22nd December. But just this morning I reached the office, mentor told me to come back and work till end of the year. As in, seriously. Until 31st December. 31st December??! Damn it! Thanks to those no-brainer clients I guess...

I can't take this! I want my own time and plans. I wanna just do my things and stay away from work for awhile. I need time to complete my goddamn internship report! But why this shit is blocking my way?! Argh!

But still. Eventhough extending my internship sucks, there's still something to look forward to - production shoot. It can build my report, and also my curiosity and interest towards live shooting. But no. It still sucks. Imagine I have to wake up early and sit in the damn office... Sigh.

No comments: