Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sound of Sadness. My Sentimental Lullaby.

I couldn't sleep last night. Not that well - at least.

I was mentally exhausted. But at the same time, so awake.

Whenever I close my eyes, I see things.

I saw your face.

The face that tells me love...

The face that tells me comfort...

The face that tells me happiness...

The face that tells me forever and always...

A face that tells me how much I love you.

But that face I saw tells me pain and regression too.



I'm trapped again. This time, deep down the yale. Deep down the ocean.

Deep down in my own sorrow and indecisive heart.

Deep down... nowhere.



I wish I have something - just anything, that is able to answer my questions.

Just anything, that is able to speak for me.

Anything, that is able to analyze the situation and give me answers; direction; something.

Something that is able to understand me, and that's from my perspective.

Not you... but something. Which I don't know what.

I believe, it doesn't really exist. Does it?

That something is my own heart, isn't it?

But dear heart it's broken... lost... faded grey, black and white. Beyond hope. Beyond devastation. Beyond heart broken. Beyond...

No comments: