Monday, December 21, 2009

Fresh From The Office!

Hey world!

Time is flying like nobody's business! And I suppose it is a good thing. I can't wait to move forward, to live more of the days infront of me, and to have a bit more of everything. I'm nothing but excited.

Jolly Christmas is right at the corner, and everything has become so bubbly already! I got presents today, from my lovely mentors and a colleague. Super happy and thankful. They're still wrapped up very nicely beside my table.. hehe. I brought them very cute gifts too! It's for Christmas, but most importantly, the gifts are to show my appreciation to them for looking out for me for 3 months at Saatchi. Hope they will really like it.. And oh, I got my pay! Damn, must get that pair of ballet pumps from Vincci like, ASAP. Lol.

And then. Tomorrow. Yes - 22nd December, a Tuesday. It's the last day of my internship, officially and seriously! Woohoo! I really can't be any happier. The day has finally come. Well, I'm obviously happy. But at the same time, I feel a little sad as well. I mean, I'm really missing the agency, and also my mentor and colleagues, eventhough I'm not as close with them. I'm really missing every single thing I do here... the daily routine at the office. Hmm. I guess there's always a start, and it has to come to an end right? But hey, no worries men. I'm damn chirpy right now, it's like, everything just fall to the right place. One of my mentor filled up the assessment form and showed it to me, and according to the comments, I did really good for my internship! I can't help but smile so wide looking at the assessment form. As for another mentor, she's totally silent about it.. but I'm pretty sure her comments for me wouldn't run any further. I have faith! And I trust myself. Yippe.

Right now, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, where families will be celebrating "Dong Jie". Yay, will eat nothing but 'tong yun'! My favourite every year. Next, will be shopping (preferably Wednesday) - must get that ballet pumps. Then Christmas - not sure what's the plan, but I'm still looking forward to it! And weekends - will be away to Malacca! Wow... these plans. Awesome-ness!

No comments: