Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yesterday.

Let me update exactly what I did yesterday.

It was kind'a fun yesterday. Due to massive arguments, I decided to do something that is able to make me relax and loosen up a bit. Not shopping, no no. But swimming!







It's been so long since I last swam at his place.. so long. Wanted to go swim alone, but I wanted accompany, so I tagged Jo and Mab along. Lol. Went to the public pool at KJ, reached there about 10am. The sun was so good yesterday morning, and I made myself swim a total of 20 laps. Felt so good, and totally fit! And it did help me forget about those mess...



After swimming, we decided to go to OU for movie - Tsunami at Haeundae. Oh! It was.. ok. Just ok. The water is scary though, and really upsetting at the end of the movie.. Hmm. And that's about it. Had a good time, and not much money was being spent. Lol.

*

I just got back from Wendy's with mum and sisters for lunch. Will be going out later with him, because it's our 1 year 4 months today. Things are better.. more to come.

No comments: