Monday, September 14, 2009

Crossed.

Oh my god.

I'm just nervous right now. Minute by minute, my heart pumps faster. And my hands sweat more.. I'm nothing but nervous.

Interview is at 3pm later. 3pm! Oh god. I really hope I can drive properly to the office later, and being able to speak with total calm voice without even a little shiver. Please God! Help calm me down..


fingers crossed, toes too


*

Ok. So yes, I went for the interview.

I was very nervous while I was on the way to the office, so nervous I couldn't sing along with the songs that the radio was playing.. damn. But well, eventually, I wasn't nervous when I got to the office and met up wit the interviewer. Weird but.. cool. Lol.

The interview was simple, and short. It lasted 20minutes only. She didn't fire a lot of questions, which I expected her to. She told me a lot more on what I'm supposed to do instead, that's IF they hire me. Oh well, like I mentioned, IF only. Bad thing is that she told me there's another student from my college, probably my classmate will be having interview there as well. So she has to interview that person, then only she'll get back to me, see if I got selected or not. By end of this week. Which also means, I have competition. Oh shit! I can't accept this men. I have no idea whether she gonna choose between the 2 of us, or she'll just take us anyhow. I'm so confused, and lost, and I keep guessing what's gonna happen! Shittt... No way.

I want that placement for my internship at Saatchi. God please help me! Please.



Awaiting. It seems so long. I can't help but keep feeling like calling her up right away and ask for the real thing.

And I wanna go shopping, keep thinking about things that I wanna get. Hmm, I'm thinking a lot, now only I notice. I'm feeling all anxious again. Ahhh.

No comments: