Wednesday, September 16, 2009

G.l.a.d.

Ugh. Saatchi called this morning, 9am+, like so early. And obviously I was still sleeping! They just like calling me in the middle of my sleep eh.. haha.

By the way. They called, and yes!! I got selected! Woo. It's such a relief to hear that, and I'm so glad I got the offer. I'm still wondering who's the other person that went for the interview at Saatchi.. But nevermind that. I got in, and that's better than ever.

But oh, mum is making a big big big and huge fuss about it. Why? Because of the killer parking rate, food, working hours, other options to park my damn car.. who fetches me to work.. bla bla. She even asked to change my internship placement to another advertising agency. Whaaat? Mum, can you please chill? I'm the one where I should worry about all those you're worrying, but the thing is I haven't even make any sounds, but you wanna get so uptight about things that I'm gonna take care of. Sigh. She always tells me she wants me to be independent, but this is how she wants to help me to be independent? My goodness. She just wouldn't mean what she says, at times. Thank god dad can help me out on this..

Right now, I'm just so glad I got nothing much to say, but thousands of thank you to those who've helped me out. Thank you!




Now that I got things at their right places, I wanna continue shopping. I wanna make my holiday so fun before I start putting my all into my internship.. wish me luckss!

No comments: