Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quick pick!

Wooow.

It's Sunday already. As usual, time flies and keeps lying.

And without having to realize it, my last paper is tomorrow - CCS, and my Saatchi interview is the day after exam, on Tuesday, specifically 3pm.

Baby brought me to Saatchi yesterday, just to let me get an idea how to get there. It's ok, quite easy to go, and not really far away from where I am. But the thing is, after the viewing, I do remember the way, but sort of forgotton certain roads.. as in, still not 100% sure. What the hell, damn useless. So, I'll have to beg baby to bring me there one more time later when I see him. Lol.

And next, I really can't wait for holidays to come. Yes!! I wanna go watch movie, I wanna go walk around shopping malls, I wanna go buy things that I have in mind.. so and so. Wee~!




Alright. Gotta bounce. Seeing bee later. Talk to you later! Muaks.

No comments: