Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gotta feeling. On 09.09.09!

Finally, after waiting for so long, an agency that is Saatchi & Saatchi got back to me! Just this morning.

The agency called up, but my goodness, I was sleeping, therefore didn't get to answer the phone. Thank God Danny called me back, and kept calling to let me know that Saatchi tried calling me, and it was the missed call earlier! So yes, I called back and yes, they arranged an interview for me next Tuesday! Haha. I feel so happy and excited, finally I get an agency to ask me to go for interview for my internship. Well, I hope for nothing but the best, really hope Saatchi will take me in as an intern right after the interview.. It's really a good start, and I'm so glad I didn't let the chance to slip away. Woohoo.

Sat for IMC exam today. It was ok.. I don't know. I find myself crapping all the way. The only difference is that, all the questions are just not as direct anymore, it's like, nothing similar to what I've studied in my notes. As in, not straight to the point kind of thing. Nonetheless, it's still same old shit, where I have so much to write that I can break my hand anytime soon. Good thing I managed to finish all the questions.

I'm going for a movie with baby tonight, can't wait! Next paper is on Friday - AM. Totally prepared, will only have to re-read and re-memorize everything again tomorrow.






Till then. Oh, happy 09.09.09!

No comments: