Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ching Ren De Yan Lei (in Mandarin)

I love Secret's Original Sountrack!! Oh my god.

Why on earth I download it so late, when it's already out for so damn long? The soundtrack is just purely awesome. Nothing but awesome. All of the tracks touches my heart so so so deeply... hmm. It's seriously very nice to listen to. And every track actually makes me recall each and every scene of that movie.

Recently, argued with bee so so much. It was too much it stressed me out totally. Felt so trapped. But we made up just now, and I'm really glad that the black cloud on top of us is now gone..

In the meantime, I'm preparing for my exams next week. Revised 2 subjects already, left 1 more subject to go, and it's a really long subject. Sigh.

Zooming into my internship preparation. I applied 3 agencies, well.. still waiting for their replies, as in waiting for them to ask me to go for interview. They already replied, but then they only asked me for my resume, when I already sent to them! Argh. It's making me kind'a anxious already..






*listening to ching ren de yan lei_Secret OST*

No comments: