Friday, May 15, 2009

Over.

Yippe! My exams are finally over. Eventhough I was kind'a stressful while doing the paper today, but then somehow, I had this happy and cheerful feeling inside. Oh. And I forgot to mention that, my hand was seriously so tired and painful while writing the 5 essays during the exam.. Not just today's paper, but all 4 papers I had. Hmm.

So...I got my time-table for the next semester. It's shit. I only have 10 days of holidays. Meaning, my holiday starts now, and it will end next Sunday - 24th. What the hell! Only this short. And I have class on 25th. It's 25th, baby and my 1year anniversary.

Went to Giant today. Had a hair cut for free, as mom got the membership card. I wanted to like, totally change my hair to a new hairstyle. But then... it didn't happen that way. The hairstylist just ended up trimming and layering my hair. My hair still look exactly the same as before. Which is ok for me because.. I myself didn't know or not sure about how exactly I want my hair to be like. So, I'll just be on the save side for now. Maybe after sometime, I'll really get a totally different haircut? Lol. But then, my hair seem a lot healthier after all the trimming - no split ends. Hmm..




I'm thinking. I only have 10days of holidays. What should I do to make my 10days meaningful and fun? I don't have money... how to go out? Not even having the money to watch movie. Sigh. Still thinking.

1 comment:

DannyBoy said...

well i think 10 days will be important.. we do not get Christmas break! INTERNSHIP! .. Dreddin' it but its a bittersweet feeling...But sem four seems cool ... I mean classes are only on Mon, Tues and Weds!! Packed but means time management has to bee good also in terms of meetings and stuff