Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Coincidence.

Boring boring damn boring! Such a boring movie. It's just one bomb that causes all forms of history lining up throughout the movie. It's so holly, infact, too holly, I have to say. It's kind'a creepy that those people can be so indulge in heaven and hell, and God.

I watched with baby at OU, by the way. It's baby's treat, hmm. Was so happy to go to the mall with baby... Eversince he has to work, we didn't hang out in malls anymore until today. Lol. Went to Kluang Station for dinner, then we catched this boring movie at 8pm. Something weird and funny happened. Baby and I first bang into baby's tattoo artist in the cinema, watching the same show at the same time, and he was just sitting infront of us. Then later, Dwayne + girlfriend and 2 of other college mates were watching the same movie with us also, and all 4 of them were sitting at the same roll as me and baby, just side by side. Such coincidence eh?

Then Mandy just told me that she was also in OU, buying some stuffs. Haha.






I'm... broke.

No comments: