Saturday, May 23, 2009

By the way.

Went to OU together with mum and sisters.

Mum nagged me again about my driving. Yea, whatever. I don't care. I like speed... and I speed. Plus, I didn't hell speed at all! I was accelerating a little more to cut over a damn slow moving lorry. And that's "crazy". What the hell. I shouldn't have drove!

Reached there about 11.30am. Had Yoshinoya, then we went for shopping. I get to enjoy little pamper and priviledges today. Lol. Mum bought me 2 pairs of pants, one long, and another shorter, both for casual wear. Mum also bought me a really really expansive undergarment - top. It's Women Secret! Woo. It was sort of an impulse purchase, where mum got so attracted by the shop then she went in. I was only bugging her a little, asking her to buy me the bra I wanted. I never thought she would say "ok, choose". Ok, then I choose! Jo got one also. Hmm.

We also had Baskin Robbin. We had 2 of those waffle stuff... damn nice.

Only stationaries I gotta buy my own. *frowns* But it's ok.. it's only RM10. Haha.




College is right at the corner! So fast. Gotta enjoy my last day of holiday tomorrow.








PS: Hong. All the best! Keep in touch online or whatever ok. =]

No comments: