Sunday, May 3, 2009

The night at Genting.

Thanks to Cyn - She had this free booking for 2days 1night at Genting Highlands. She already found Shermaine to go with, then Shermaine tagged me along to join them. And so I went.

It was on Thursday [30.04.09]. It was a blast! I had so much fun tripping in Genting, just the 3 of us. Cynthia's parents fetched us there. They booked the room for us, brought us there. They also gave us free dinner.. they're just so nice! 3 of us walked around the whole of Genting around and around, we went shopping. And also not forgetting that we ate a lot. Haha.. we chit-chatted and camwhore in the hotel room so much too.

Oh yea. Coincidently that midnight itself, there was this fireworks to celebrate Labour Day. The fireworks was just sooo damn... breath-taking. Those who didn't see it, they won't understand. It was like, my very first time looking at fireworks for as long as 10minutes, and so near of a distance. It was one of the most amazing and exciting thing I've ever seen for myself. At the same time when I was enjoying the fireworks, the weather was really really freezing cold that day...baby came into my mind. Really wished he could be there with me, hugging me and cheering together with me. I missed him a lot that day.

Oh well. After the fireworks, it was already 12am+. We then joined Cyn's parents again at Starbucks. And her mum spent us Starbucks drink. *gasp* So expansive! But the parents spent us..made me and Maine felt really not nice.. but still, we took the offer. Lol. My green tea frap..yeeppyy!

All and all, the trip was really nice. No regrets going, and we didn't pay much at all. Seriously, thanks to Cyn and her parents a lot. We went back the next day, around 2pm. We were really tired, sleeping in the car.. really quiet. Lol.
Photos will be uploaded in Facebook. Soon. Not now.. Gonna have exam!













Back track.
After watching the fireworks. After having Starbucks. We went back to the room.. and it was about 1am. Baby called me out of nowhere. It went something like this..


"Hi baby.. what are you doing?"
"Hi baby... I'm washing up, in my room now."
"Hmm.. are you sleeping anytime soon?"
"I don't think so la. Why?"
"Which room you staying? I'll see you in awhile. First World right?"
"Huh??"
"What room you staying? I come and look for you ok?"
"Bee. What are you talking about? You're not coming.. don't lie."
"Really bee. I'm coming already. I'm not lying."
"Yea right... You won't do that. You're lying bee."
"Just tell me where you staying."
"Er.. bee.. argh. Tower 2, room number 11827, 11th floor. Bee, don't lie la ok.."
"Ok. I'll see you in awhile ok bee? I'll call you again later."
"Er.. ok.. I love you."
"I love you too."

Then, I didn't know what to do but to express my confused feelings to Maine and Cyn. Both of them were obviously screaming and being excited for me. Lol. I seriously didn't believe what baby said.. he's all the way in PJ, how can he come up to Genting, for me? After some shrieking between the 3 of us, baby called again.


"Hi baby.."
"Hi baby.. where are you now?"
"Emm.. baby. Actually, I'm just kidding la. I'm not in Genting."
"What? Really?"
"Yea.. I'm just at the mamak.. I'm sorry baby."
"... ... Bee. I don't wanna friend you. Why you lie to me?!"
"Baby, I'm sorry la.. I wanna make you happy for awhile only... sorry la bee."
"Yea, just wanna make me happy for awhile. I was so happy you know, then now you say this."
"I said I'm sorry la.. I'll talk you later ok?"
"Fine. I love you."
"I love you too."


I thought I was gonna tear. Seriously. I mean, eventhough I didn't really believe, but I was so damn happy baby said he's coming. I missed him so damn much. There was silence. 3 of us in the room. Then.. suddenly. In just about 1 minute, the door bell rang. Cyn and Maine screamed.


It was my baby standing outside the door. It was really baby.

I couldn't help but rush out of the room, hugging baby and hitting him at the same time. And kissed him. Lol. I was just so damn happy to see him at that moment! I can't explain how it felt.. it was the most romantic moment ever in my life. 2 of baby's friends followed as well, looking at us. Lol. Since they're here, we went out for awhile. We had a drink.. then walked around outside. That moment.. was just so nice. I really had a great great greatest time with baby during that hour. It was baby and I at Genting. he came for me. But it was late already, they had to go back. So yea, they left around 2.50am.

Went back to my room. Went to sleep. I couldn't sleep. My mind was still racing so fast, replaying all that had happen with baby.. the phone call, messages, holding him right outside the room, his perfume smell... everything. I really didn't know how to tell how happy I was. Even till now, it's still something so fresh in memory.

Only if I can record down or take photographs of that moment, as something that I can see again and again for the rest of my life.





I love you so so much baby.

No comments: