Monday, May 25, 2009

One.

Only God knows exactly how happy I am inside. It's our 1 year anniversary today. After all ups and down, we get to come to this far. It's really a big achievement for me. Yes, one year is not considered long for a relationship at all. Infact, it's so young. But then, considering all that we have been through, I really am very proud of baby and I, of all the things we put ourselves into this relationship. For the both of us. It's all worth it.

I was back home from college around 3.30pm. I got myself ready and dressed up, packing my stuffs and my bag, then I went out with baby. Was so excited! Lol.

We went to Hanazen - a Japanese restaurant at Jaya One. They have really nice food, and it's actually quite cheap, compared to others. Today is the second time of us going there. Yummy! Thank you baby for the treat. The dinner was good. Baby and I talked so much, as usual. But it felt so different. Because it's our 1 year together - 25.05.09. Hmm.

After dinner, we went to baby's place. Present exchange time! Hehe.

I bought baby a very nice perfume. It's not just good looking, but it really smells nice, and I know the smell suits baby. It's Polo Sport... I got the perfume set, with the perfume itself and the deodarant. Apart from just that, I also made baby this scrap book - more of a storybook that talks about stuffs about me and him, from the day we meet each other till today. It's quite thick! Got lots to say back then. Took about one week to finish everything about the book. Lol.



As for mine. Baby was making me so sad again by bluffing me, saying that he didn't get me any gift, and bla bla. After bluffing me for some time, then he brought out this big paper bag that says Roxy. Yay! I got a Roxy bag... it's a bag again. And I love it so much. It's just nice, and casual. And totally my style. There was also this very sweet letter written from baby to me... muaks. I love everything from him. Hehe. Was just so happy.
After that, we just hang out, and chat. Nothing much. But that nothing much we had means so so much to me. So much.
I love you.

No comments: