Sunday, May 31, 2009

Goodie.

Hola!

I'm so happy today. Hehe.

I get to spend time with baby and also with my family today. Baby came over around 2.30pm and chilled at my place.. was super happy to see him! Lol. Then after awhile, we left my place to OU. Wanted to get myself a new leather and belt and a new file for my new semester in college. And I bought them already.

Met up with parents and sisters at Sakae Sushi, OU - 5.30pm, for dinner. Yippe! Good food on the way... was damn hungry. Sakae Sushi was damn packed today, it slowed down the orders from teh people eating in there. Bee and I waited our food for so long... but it was very satisfying though, was really full, and they're all very tasty. Lol. After dinner, was supposed to join parents for waffle at Waffle World, but then baby and I went our ways as we were too full to eat. Too bad too sad! Next time, maybe.

Went over to baby's place to chill, talk a bit, and downloaded a few video ads for CCS tutorial on Wednesday... then went out for supper at A&W. Bee had waffle. Haha. I didn't wanna eat, but bee forced me to eat! Ee. I seriously gonna become a fat pig. Maybe the next morning... how?! Damn. After all the bbq food, cheezy wedges, sushi.. and that. What men, I'm so dead.






Gotta go on diet!

No comments: