Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hereby, some reports.

Yohoooo... So, I went down to KL - Sungai Wang, with May Yan last Saturday. And well, I've to say it's quite a worthy trip!

I got myself a bag, finally. Something similar to the one I'm having now, but much more funky - as in the color of the bag. It's navy blue! But the bag design is really really simple. Hm. And it only costs RM24.70! How cheap can it get eh? It's a good deal. Other than that, I also got myself a casual button-up dress. It's denim like, but the cloth material is not denim (if you get what I mean). I bought that out of spontaneity. It was hanging there... and you know, I spotted it, and I thought it'll definitely fit me... think and think a bit... it's only RM25. How cheap can it get some more? So yea, I decided to buy it. May Yan bought the same thing like mine! Only a different denim blue... pfft. Saw many denim boyfriend tops as well, that I really wanted to own one, but I passed. Too expansive. Next time, maybe.

I only bought those 2 items. No more buying!! Argh. My wallet is so damn broke, with so many holes - paralyzed. Almost dead. I should really get a part time soon. But ah, thinking back the day I shop there. After buying my navy blue bag, then we walked around the mall some more. Until we stopped by this shop, and I felt so pissed and stupid. I saw this bloody cool bag - very nice quality, rugged, black and brown, and it's only hell RM60. It's so damn worth it! The quality is really good. The design is so great. When I saw the bag, I had this rush of buying it, I couldn't help it. But well, the angel won - I already bought a bag, and there's no way I should spend on redundant items. Sigh. Then I walked away from the bag... not just that particular bag, but the shop had many other bags with similar designs and quality, all for RM60.

*

It's Monday today. Will be home the whole day. So is Tuesday, Wednesday... Thursday, Toy Story 3 will be out! I so wanna watch it. Might grab my sister to go watch with me, as she wants to watch it also, anyway.


What's next?
Toy Story 3 - as mentioned, might watch it by this weekend.
Food Hunting Trip at Malacca - a definite no. So damn broke already.
Saturday - a very special moment and a special day... I can't wait.
Job hunt - ha, next Monday!


Stay tuned, buddy!

No comments: