Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Date Yesterday.

Mom says something is wrong with me, all because I "always" go out and come back home late. ALWAYS. I wonder what is her definition of always. Only in this week, I only came home late like, about 3 times? But to her, it's always, and that proves that something is wrong with me. Pfft... how weird. I got that from a note that was stick on my cupboard when I got home yesterday night - 2.30am.

By the way! Hm. Yesterday was so fun. At night, I was so bored at home I thought I was gonna go crazy. Then I got an sms from baby. He was also thinking about the same thing like I did - to hang out with each other! Lol. So we discuss and discuss, we finally decided to go out for a late movie. We went to The Curve, watched The A-Team.

The A-Team was hell of a funny movie! I have to say I love it a lot. It was full of actions, and damn funny at the same time. I thought all the 4 members of A-Team are very strong characters too - they're all hot! Only thing is that, the cinema was so freaking noisy. A lot of freaks were high or something, making so much noise in the cinema; cheering for the movie; laughing too loud; attention seekers, I suppose.

Anyway. Back to our night out. I had a really great time with baby... it's been so long since we last go out like that at night, doing our own things. Because the movie was a 11.50pm show, we still had plenty of time before the movie starts. So we walked out a little further from The Curve to some mamak near the neighborhood to kill time. We had shisha! I kind'a like it after I tried it at a friend's place while we swim. It was nice. So baby and I then thought of doing it together. But agh, the shisha we had, the flavour wasn't that nice... infact, it made me feeling so sick. Felt like puking, feeling dizzy. Totally ruined my mood for everything. But it's not just the shisha alone apparently - I sucked in too much at one time. Yea... hehe. But I got better as we go along with the movie. The date was perfect. But it would be extra perfect without the shisha. I don't like shisha now!

Other than going out, and having the rush to go out all the time, I haven't do much.

I'm so in love with baby. Look how far we've come... and things have been really great now. I also realize, having a partner doesn't mean you've to have him near you all the time. Lesser communication is sometimes the best medicine in pulling each other closer. And happier. But we've been seeing each other pretty often lately. Don't know why. Too needy for each other? Ha. Plus, I'm just really free lately... maybe that's why.

Woohoo, will go to the mall tomorrow to look for a part time job. I don't know why, but I've a very good feeling that I'll get a job right away, and that I'll start work next Monday. But whatever the cost, I must get a job and start work next week. I don't wanna be so reckless anymore! Can't stand myself. I'm also looking forward to my convocation; take my diploma cert and graduate officially; then sign up at Saatchi & Saatchi to be an official employee in the advertising business!


What's next?
Toy Story 3 - Sigh. No more watching I guess. Maybe next week.
This Saturday - On!
Work work work.


Are you still staying tuned? Ciao. ;)

No comments: