Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shreky!

Yay! So I've finally watched Shrek! With my sister yesterday at OU. It was a Wednesday, but the cinema was still so pack. Helloo.. it's a weekday! I couldn't believe the amount of people in the mall that were taking up my space for the movie.. But thank God it was RM7 per ticket.. eventhough I sat really close to the screen, it's considered worthy.

So how was Shrek? It was good. As usual. It's always so funny, so cute, so entertaining. And there's something about the songs that they play in the movie - they're oldies, which I really like. Only thing is, the movie has always been very predictable. Lol.

*

I just came back from college not too long ago. Classmates had the Visual Comm. presentation, so I went there and have a look, plus hanging around a bit to kill time. Very interesting presentation! Looks like a really interesting and fun subject... but the workload, of course - I don't wanna imagine.

And so, I don't know what to do now. I've been watching The L Word, and I'm getting SO BORED of it! My god. They've nothing more to do but to have sex, make out, have sex, and make out, and have sex again. Sigh. And what else? Cheating on each other all the time. Arguing over shitty things, then cheat on each other again. Liking someone else so fast, even when they're already so in love with their partner. What on earth... Throughout the whole 6 seasons, they're all like THAT. I want Gossip Girl. Anyone has the complete Season 3 and that you can give it to me?? Pfft.

I'm gonna get a part time job soon. End of June.. I guess. I need money. I wanna make use of my holiday to make some money, before the work-for-life chapter comes in on September.

What's next?
Shopping at KL - A must!! I need a bag!
Food Hunting in Malacaa - Nah... might do something else.
Babes gathering on 18th - Hell yeah!
Job hunt - =/ - $$$$ - =)


Stay tuned. ;)

No comments: