Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Sick Post.

I'm sick again.. bad flu, sore throat, headache, and slight fever.

Had a blast yesterday night going out with the old bunch of buddies. Had yummy and expansive dinner at The Garden's. Then after dinner, we went to The Library for a drink. I had quite a lot of liquor, and I guess that contributed to my worsen sore throat. Crap!

Anyway. Now, I'm much more free, because all my assignments are done. I only left one more final group assignment, and the event at the zoo, which I've nothing much to do or prepare for the day itself. So basically, I can chill at home everyday I get home from college. Wee! But very soon, I'll have to study for exams. Hate that!

Also. I did the interview for KFC-Snax already. It was great, quite an experience actually. It was simple though - just taking pictures, giving my details, and a video interview. Plus, the fashion reporter who interviewed me is a really sweet girl! I'm so happy to meet her, and that, she's apparently fashionable to the max. Hm.

I hate Facebook sometimes. Totally hate it. I don't know why. I just.. fucking hate it sometimes.

No comments: