Friday, April 30, 2010

Ip Man 2!

Right after class, I went to Tropicana City mall with both Maine and Danny to shop for white t-shirts for the orphans to wear during the day of event at the zoo. So after shopping, we decided to watch movie, our of spontaneity. And we decided to watch Ip Man 2! Yoohoo!

I'm totally satisfied with this movie, just like how satisfied I was after watching the first Ip Man. However, Ip Man 2 is a little simple, compared to the first episode, in storyline wise. The history of China being overtaken by the Japanese or British is not being described too much in this one. Which is also fine, I personally think. The kung fu choreography is still as awesome! My god. Look at all those skills, the punches, and the kickings... all bloody breathtaking. And thrilling! Some people in the cinema was so into the fighting match they actually clapped hands when Ip Man won the match - in the movie. It's not even live! Imagine if the match was live. Lol.

And as usual, Donnie Yen has always been good. I love watching his movies! All of them. I also have to say that, Donnie Yen is the mature-handsome man. He's so attractive in all good ways. In the movie, or in person. Yippee!

Go watch it men! What you waiting for? ;)

No comments: