Monday, April 12, 2010

Feels new.

After so long! My home sweet home has finally got the internet back. It's been so long already now that I noticed. Approximately 1 month. Pfft. It was tough alright.. it's like, my work will never be done.

Hm. Feeling weird blogging right at this time. 11.26pm. A Monday. It's like a whole new thing that I get myself doing.

Should be doing some of my assignments. But I've already gotten everything into place, hence, I decided to spend some time to do my personal stuff... feels so good. So free...

It's been awhile.

But gah, tomorrow will have to study for Pengajian Malaysia a.k.a Sejarah. My god!! Because exam is this Saturday, which is horrible. So miss going out with the people; gossips; movies; or simply having lunch and a drink.

I've been listening to Kings Of Leon album a lot. They're so awesome I get addicted to them so much. Kings Of Leon is so damn different from all of the other rock bands. Particularly "Manhattan" - it rocks my socks off. Apart from them... well, I'm also listening to many other singers. And I actually find that my music taste is so diversified now. I don't really know exactly what genre I love anymore. Music is just awesome. They're free. They're freedom - no right or wrong. No sequence to follow, nor rules. It's all feelings and thoughts. With creativity added on into it.

I wrote this song... now that the video is in progress, I can't wait to dedicate it to him on May. I feel so devastated I wrote that song when he breaks my heart... but he's worth. Regardless. From the day I started off writing, till to date, it's been 3 months or so. Or is it 4 months? Lost count. Now, I'll have to finish it up as soon as I can for May's arrival.

I haven't shop for awhile. But I don't really have to. I got enough clothes... eventhough it never feels enough. I like wearing jeans nowadays. And bf tops... I'm so much more to the rugged direction. Yeah.

Am I babbling here?? Hm.

Oh well. Those assignments. Presentation especially... I find myself loosing confidence in presenting. Have no idea why, actually. Not that I'm doing bad.. it's just the feeling. It's there. Something like a season thing. I used to feel this way last time, back in semester 4 or so. And then it went away eventually. Now that I'm the senior in my last semester, I feel that way again. Weird eh.

Till then. Goodnight world.

No comments: