Sunday, February 21, 2010

Round up.

I realize that, having the will to do something to make a change - it really will work. And it will work well. After all that we've been through, after so many falls and down sides, things between us finally get back on the right track the right way. FOR REAL this time. And I can't be more glad.

Yesterday - a beautiful Saturday, baby and I spent time together washing his car. I thought it was so fun. We get to do something together, at the same time we can make fun of each other and basically just talking. Too bad I couldn't snap some pictures while we were washing the car... I really would like to keep them. After washing his car, we watched movie together at his place.

Also yesterday, baby had a CNY open house to invite his friends over. After so long we've been together, I found myself really getting along with a lot of his friends, and I was happy doing that. I was talking to them like my own friends; we gambled together and made fun of each other... I did all of that without having baby by my side, as he was entertaining his other friends. I was totally relaxed and felt so free moving around the house, full of his friends that I've seen for so long but barely knew. Yet, I finally opened up myself to mix around with them. It's really a very great achievement for me. And the best part is that, I know baby will be happy seeing me mixing with his friends without him beside me. He is happy. Before yesterday, I did meet up with his friends occasionally, but we didn't really talk... barely. But yesterday's open house really made me so proud of myself, me and baby - somewhat proud or happy about everything. All that we're engaging ourselves in, the direction that we're heading to. It's really all starting to pick up... things are really good.

*

Today, I had a mini open house, and I invited my buddies over. It was fun! We gambled, lost money, won money.. eat, talk and gossip. Was a really good catching-up moment! Then after hanging out at my place, we went to Yippee Cup for a drink. Was supposed to meet up with baby after seeing them, but then he couldn't make it to see me as some last minute family plans came up. Ah, disappointed, but it's fine.. In order to kill time, I went to OU to join the gang. Had dinner at Ajisen Ramen, then walked around the mall. Goddamn it I finally found a dress!! Woohoo! I think it's super nice - from Cotton On. It's just so simple and pretty.. enough said. I'm so satisfied. It costs me RM50... could get cheaper ones, but who cares! I don't! Hehe.

Class starting tomorrow. CNY is over for me. Back to reality people! Go back to school; go back to college; go back to assignments; go back to work. Hmm. Life eh?

Wow. Quite a long post. Peace out.

No comments: