Friday, February 12, 2010

Reds of CNY!

I here, would like to wish everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year!

Have all the fun you want, get as many 'angpao' as you can, drink all you can, gamble all you can, eat all you can... sleep all you can! And remember to dress up nicely for this very special period of time of the year. Hehe.

I'm kind'a having the CNY mood already. BUT! Sigh.. really packed schedule men. All the assignments must come in at this point of time, and also really rushy duedates. What the hell. But argh, have to bare with it. Must be able to hold up to all of those, in conjunction with CNY where people will be visiting each other. I know, being away to dad's hometown and home visiting will delay my work progress; friends being away will delay all meetings; but still, it's our holiday, we should enjoy to the max - but have to keep track of assignments also. Sigh. I can't believe that I actually have to work on assignments during the holidays!

I can't wait to bloody go shopping. ;)

No comments: