Friday, February 19, 2010

Jolly!

Yay!!

Lol. I'm just so happy. Beyond happy. As though I'm the happiest person on earth!

Now that we're doing fine again, I've to appreciate everything the right way by doing the right thing.. Am determine! I believe this time, things will REALLY work out between us. I love you baby.

I just invited the gang to my place this Sunday. Really hope they will be able to make it! It's like, my very first time inviting friends over my place for Chinese New Year. Hmm. So come!! The list of people are as follow:

Mandy Tan (and darling)
Christine Ho (And Jackie)
Yeo Yoke Cheng
Loh Voon Hong
Sam Lee (and Anna Lee)
Jaslyn Khew
Joyce Lim

and... did I miss out anyone?? Aiya, you know who you are - high school peeps. Please come ok?? Give me a call or an sms will do. People on the list, please ask others to come (I mean, those whom I miss out, and they belong to the gang).

p/s: Your names are here just so you would get the message repetitively. So you would come! COME! XD

No comments: