Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's like death.

I'm very afraid.

I couldn't sleep the whole night... I really couldn't. My eyes were wide open till the sun raised.

My heart is pounding - stomping so hard against the wall every second.

My palms are sweating. My hands are trembling.

They're so cold...

As though thin air is finding its way into my soul, but it's not getting there. It's not strong enough to fill up my soul. To enable me to breathe properly.

I learnt my lesson. And for real, I'll change for you. I'm changing for you.

I can never afford to lose you... I can't.

Now that we've reached the stake - it's either an up or a down. It feels much more worst than having to decide whether to die or to live.

Can you please come back to me? Baby please come back to me. I love you.

And I know you love me too. You love me...

You love me...

You love me...

I love you.

No comments: